To further our strong commitment to reliability and customer satisfaction, Shawcor provides an application review process and technical support.
Our application engineers and account managers work closely with the customer to collect key application and technical field data. After a thorough analysis employing stratagems and damage models such as the Goodman diagram and Miner’s Rule, we provide final recommendations for the best product, system design and operational considerations for the application.
Application reviews expire after one year from the date of approval. Beyond that date, a new application review is required to ensure the most up-to-date test and field-experience data is available for each application.
To address specific queries from our customers, Shawcor engineers have also put together a series of technical papers and bulletins with a range of valuable tips and information.
- Using Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipe (RTP) in Natural Gas Distribution Applications
- The Use of Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipe in CO2 Flood Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Rio Pipeline 2011: Suitability of Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipe in Crude Oil Containing Aromatic Solvents up to 82°C
- Recent Innovations in Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipe
- GOEXPO 2011: Design, Installation and Operation of Steel Cord Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipe
- GOEXPO 2011: Suitability of Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipe in Crude Oil Containing Aromatic Solvents and additionally Alkaline Liquids for Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Getting Production in Motion Using FlexPipe Linepipe
- The Use of Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipe (RTP) in Liquid Hydrocarbon Transfer: An Australian Case Study
- Fittings Wrapping Bulletin
- Detection and Control of Wet Fibers During Pipe Storage and Installation Bulletin
- Sour Service Pipeline Bulletin
- Paraffin Removal Bulletin
- 3” and 4” FlexCord 901 Products Bulletin
- Additional Guidance on the Installation of Buried Pipelines Bulletin
- Additional Handling Guidance for FlexCord Linepipe
- Wood-Steel Hybrid Reel Disassembly Procedure
- Riser Extension Installation
- Inspection and Repair Procedure for UV Affected Blue FlexPipe Linepipe
- Field Pressure Testing of New and Existing Pipelines Procedure
- Pipe Heating Procedure
- Crimping Fitting Installation Reminder
- TechTalk Cyclic Expertise
- TechTalk Fire Testing
- TechTalk Fitting Reliability
- TechTalk Load Testing
- TechTalk Linepipe Reliability
- TechTalk Twin Lines
- TechTalk UV Resistance
- TechTalk Zero Discharge Flowback