To meet tight land construction and offshore lay barge schedules, large pipeline projects often require substantial upfront investments for mobilization and multi-location coatings.
With a strong balance sheet supporting our potential for significant future growth, Shawcor enjoys a distinct competitive advantage in our ability to fund significant internal and external opportunities—particularly within today's cyclical energy market.
This financial strength provides us with the ability to:
- Take on major global, capital-intensive projects
- Complete projects on schedule and to the full satisfaction of the client and objectives
- Provide innovative, highly differentiated products and services to more customers
- Create substantial value for shareholders through increased growth
- Give customers and suppliers confidence in our ability to fulfill extensive commitments over the long term
Shawcor has led the industry in innovative problem solving for 85 years—and we’re not stopping now. Stay on the lookout for continued growth in operations, technologies and capacity over both the short and long term.