Markwest Stack Pipeline Project
Oklahoma | Integrity Management
To ensure the reliability of its pipeline, a leading midstream services provider turned to the reliability of our technology.
As the leading U.S. provider of non-destructive testing, Shawcor’s Integrity Management group has a reputation of safety, quality and service. That’s why when MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P., needed a thorough inspection of a section of pipeline in Oklahoma, they chose us to get the job done.
Armed with our own pipeline crawler technology—remote-controlled devices designed to produce single wall, single image (SWSI) radiographs of circumferential welds—Shawcor inspected a 60-mile stretch of 16" pipeline and an 8-mile stretch of 20" pipeline. This innovative technique enabled us to help supplement customer production and resulting film resolution expectations.
In the end, we provided critical support to ensure safe operations of the pipeline—exceeding all of our customer’s expectations, and measuring up to ours.
- Shell Stones Development Project
- Apache Julimar Project
- Jack St. Malo Project
- Atlantic Midstream Gathering System Project
- Papua New Guinea LNG Project
- Markwest Stack Pipeline Project
- Rexa Electrohydraulic Project
- Occidental Petroleum Pipe Project
- Chevron Wheatstone Coatings Project
- Chevron Wheatstone Inspection Project
- Tubular Asset Management Project
- Martrade Storage System Project
- Apache Julimar Coatings Project
- Magellan Midstream Bridgetex Pipeline Project
- Safe-T-Ground Insulated Cable Project
- Santos Pipeline Project
- Hiland Partners Double H Pipeline Project
- Black Gator Development Project
- Gasoducto Sur Peruano Pipeline (GSP) Project
- Pemex Project
- Nord Stream Project
- Al-Jalila Field Project
- Argentina GNEA Project
- Umm Lulu Project