MAKING A WHISTLEBLOWER REPORT
Shawcor is committed to the highest standards of ethical, moral and legal business conduct as evidenced by its Global Code of Conduct which establishes expectations as to the legal and ethical nature of the conduct of its various stakeholders. In the event that a person becomes aware of conduct that is in violation of the Global Code of Conduct or any applicable law or regulation, or has concerns about Shawcor’s accounting practices, financial controls or unethical or illegal conduct, it is that person’s responsibility to make prompt and full disclosure.
Shawcor’s Whistleblower Hotline is a 24-hr reporting service available in many languages. The Whistleblower Hotline is intended to be used for serious and sensitive issues that the reporter considers inappropriate to be raised through regular reporting channels. These serious concerns should be reported in any of the following ways 1:
- Website: www.lighthouse-services.com/shawcor
- Telephone for English speaking USA and Canada: (833) 210-4024 (not available from Mexico)
- Telephone for French speaking Canada: (855) 725-0002
- Telephone for Spanish speaking North America: (800) 216-1288 (from Mexico, dial 01-800-681-5340)
- Telephone for use outside of North America: (800) 603-2869 (must dial country access code first, click here for access codes and dialing instructions)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (must include company name with report)
Employment-related concerns should continue to be reported through normal channels such as supervisors, local HR representatives, or to the SVP, Chief People & HSE Officer. In the case of employees governed by a collective bargaining arrangement, employment-related concerns should continue to be handled through the grievance process set up under such agreements.
Note that toll-free services outside of North America require an access code, may be subject to inconsistent connectivity or may be unavailable in certain markets. Reporters may find that submission of a report through a web form (also available in many different languages) offers a superior reporting experience.