Our anchoring systems provide extra security in a variety of conditions
Properly anchoring a tank is a critical decision necessary for a reliable, long-term fuel tank installation. Many owners and installers want to provide the extra security of anchoring a tank even when site conditions may not require it. Correctly sized and expertly manufactured anchoring components are key to a secure, long-term installation. Customers can rely on Xerxes to provide a properly designed anchoring system for their exact specifications, along with detailed instructions for installation. Additionally, the entire anchoring system can usually ship on the same truck as the tank, avoiding additional transportation costs. Visit our YouTube channel to view our new tank installation videos.
Your Complete Solution
We can provide a complete solution for your project’s storage tank needs with a wide range of sizes and accessories. We also have an extensive network of equipment distributors and knowledgeable fuel-system installers throughout North America.
- Prefabricated deadmen designed to American Concrete Institute standard
- Prefabricated deadmen designed to Canadian Standards Association standard
- Deadmen sizes for tank diameters from 6 feet to 12 feet
- Corrosion-resistant anchor straps
- Optional man-out-of-hole (MOH) straps available
- Galvanized turnbuckles
- Custom options