Our containment sumps offer the same benefits as our tanks
Virtually all double-wall tanks installed today have containment sumps for secondary containment around tank fittings and manways. Customers choose Xerxes by Shawcor factory-installed containment sumps for the same reason they choose our tanks. They are made of corrosion-resistant fiberglass and designed for the highly corrosive envirnoment that exists in containment sumps when storing biofuels. Our containment sumps and collars come in a variety of models and sizes, all engineered to accommodate customer's project needs.
Visit our YouTube channel to view our new tank installation videos.
Your Complete Solution
We can provide a complete solution for your project’s storage tank needs with a wide range of sizes and accessories. We also have an extensive network of equipment distributors and knowledgeable fuel-system installers throughout North America.
- Double-wall and single-wall models
- Double-wall sump may eliminate need for periodic integrity testing
- Flat-sided (8-sided design) and round models for various piping layouts
- Dry and hydrostatic monitoring options for double-wall models
- Designed to minimize false alarms due to reservoir-level changes
- A variety of sump lids, including watertight, twist-lock watertight and friction-fit
- Diameters of 42 and 48 inches
- Heights of 36 to 72 inches
- Field-adjustable heights
- Custom options