Our tanks handle the unique requirements of diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) storage tanks.
We have become a leading provider of DEF storage tanks in truck stops and vehicle fleet fuel facilities in the short time DEF has been in demand in North America. Many fueling facilities now need to add bulk storage of DEF to meet the growing number of cars, SUVs, trucks, vans and buses with diesel engines requiring DEF.
Underground storage of DEF has clear advantages over aboveground storage because of the product’s specific temperature requirements. To ensure product integrity, DEF must not be exposed to temperatures below 12°F [11°C] and above 77°F [25°C]. Using a Xerxes by Shawcor fiberglass underground tank avoids the need for protective coatings or linings, special equipment and costly maintenance to protect the integrity of the product. Underground DEF tanks can store larger capacities than aboveground tanks and eliminate space-consuming, unsightly aboveground installations.
Visit our YouTube channel to view our new tank installation videos.
Your Complete Solution
We can provide a complete solution for your project’s storage tank needs with a wide range of sizes and accessories. We also have an extensive network of equipment distributors and knowledgeable fuel-system installers throughout North America.
- 100% premium resin and glass (no fillers)
- Single-wall and double-wall models available
- UL label available for future product storage flexibility
- Structurally strong cylindrical tank with integral rib construction
- Extensive third-party compatibility testing
- Lightweight – easy to ship and install
- Designed to withstand H-20/HS-20 and H-25/HS-25 axle loads
- Stainless steel fittings, manway covers and striker plates
- Available in capacities up to 50,000 gallons in the US
- Available in capacities up to 155,000 liters in Canada
- 30-year limited warranty