Our multicompartment tanks can save space and money
Fuel marketers and fleet fueling owners often need to store different grades and types of fuel in a single location. Xerxes by Shawcor multicompartment fiberglass tanks, compatible with petroleum, diesel and new biofuels, offer a wide range of fuel storage possibilities in a single, compact installation.
Other benefits start the moment the tank leaves the manufacturing facility. Shipping and installing a multicompartment tank rather than several tanks often saves space and money. It can also reduce insurance and permit costs. Our multicompartment tank comes standard with a double-wall fiberglass bulkhead, which eliminates the added cost of upgrading to a double-wall bulkhead oftern required with a steel tank. Visit our YouTube channel to view our new tank installation videos.
Your Complete Solution
We can provide a complete solution for your project’s storage tank needs with a wide range of sizes and accessories. We also have an extensive network of equipment distributors and knowledgeable fuel-system installers throughout North America.
- 100% premium resin and glass (no fillers)
- Corrosion-resistant inside and out
- Secondary containment around full circumference of tank
- UL-listed (1316) and CAN/ULC-listed (S615) for flammable and combustible liquids
- Structurally strong cylindrical tank with integral rib construction
- 3D glass fabric (Parabeam®) bonding the tank walls together for added strength
- Designed to withstand H-20/HS-20 and H-25/HS-25 axle loads
- Lightweight – easy to ship and install
- Monitoring options – dry and hydrostatic
- Accessories fitting a variety of applications
- Available in capacities up to 40,000 gallons in the US
- Available in capacities up to 150,000 liters in Canada
- 30-year limited warranty