Our oil-water separators are efficient and long-lasting
With a fiberglass underground tank at the heart of the design, a Xerxes by Shawcor oil-water separator incorporates unique refinements within the vessel to create a separator that removes free-floating oils and settleable sands from oil-water mixtures. A properly sized coalescer is designed to produce effluent quality acceptable to most regulatory requirements for water runoff.
Our oil-water separator is an excellent choice for parking lots, equipment washdown stations, vehicle repair garages, bulk fuel plants and truck stops. Adding a liquid-level monitoring system to gauge the oil level enhances the tank's performance.
Visit our YouTube channel to view our new tank installation videos.
Your Complete Solution
We can provide a complete solution for your project’s storage tank needs with a wide range of sizes and accessories. We also have an extensive network of equipment distributors and knowledgeable fuel-system installers throughout North America.
- UL-listed (1316) and ULC-listed (S615) models available
- 100% premium resin and glass (no fillers)
- Corrosion-resistant inside and out
- Single-wall and double-wall models
- Structurally strong cylindrical tank with integral rib construction
- Flexible design options
- Lightweight – easy to ship and install
- Smooth, rounded tank walls for easy cleaning
- Increased separation time with long tank design
- Variety of accessories available
- Available in capacities up to 30,000 gallons in the US
- Available in capacities up to 113,000 liters in Canada