Our Phoenix System adds secondary containment to a single-wall tank.
The Phoenix System is a unique product that allows owners of underground storage tanks to upgrade their existing steel or fiberglass single-wall tanks to secondarily contained tanks. The surrounding area and equipment are left undisturbed as a tank upgrade is completed without removing the tank from the ground.
The Phoenix System is an ideal solution when a single-wall tank needs to be upgraded to provide secondary containment. That includes converting a tank so that it is compatible with ethanol blends, biodiesels, ULSD and DEF.
Your Complete Solution
Xerxes can provide a complete solution for your project’s storage tank needs with a wide range of sizes and accessories. We also have an extensive network of equipment distributors and knowledgeable fuel-system installers throughout North America.
- UL-listed (1856) and CAN/ULC-listed (S669)
- 100% premium resin and glass (no fillers)
- Corrosion-resistant inside and out
- Secondary containment around full circumference of tank
- 3D glass fabric (Parabeam®) bonds laminate walls for added strength
- Customized to fit many existing tanks
- Easy, quick installation with minimal site disturbance
- Quicker upgrade alternative than tank replacement
- Suitable for both fiberglass and steel tanks
- Monitoring options – passive or continuous leak-detection systems