Truchek® provides two benefits: continuous monitoring and tank-tightness testing
Truchek® provides a simple, reliable method for continuous hydrostatic monitoring of the tank interstice in both dry-hole and wet-hole conditions. In addition to monitoring both tank walls, Truchek provides options for tank-tightness testing.
Truchek avoids the limitations of passive-monitoring option using a liquid sensing prove in a dry insterstice. Regulations often require continuous monitoring of a double-wall tank or expensive periodic testing of the interstice. Truchek meet both requirements – hydrostatic monitoring and interstitial testing. Visit our new tank installation videos.
Your Complete Solution
We can provide a complete solution for your project’s storage tank needs with a wide range of sizes and accessories. We also have an extensive network of equipment distributors and knowledgeable fuel-system installers throughout North America.
- Two functions – continuous hydrostatic monitoring and tank-tightness testing
- 24/7 leak detection for both primary and secondary tank walls
- Continuous monitoring in both dry-hole and wet-hole installations
- UL-verified tank-tightness testing meets EPA and NFPA 329
- Tank-tightness testing verified compliant by NWGLDE
- Testing option when tank is dispensing product (95% PD–5% PFA)
- Testing option when tank is not in use (99% PD–1%PFA)