Our flare knockout tanks are the preferred, fit-for-purpose solution for well sites
ZCL | Xerxes flare knockout tanks offer a virtually maintenance-free storage solution for well sites. Made of 100% premium fiberglass and resin, they are corrosion-resistant and outlast steel tanks used to relieve pressure from well-site separators by flaring gas. ZCL | Xerxes double-wall tanks are available as aboveground, underground or partially buried tanks. Structurally strong yet lightweight, our tanks are also easy to ship and install and can be easily moved and reinstalled as needed.
ZCL | Xerxes fit-for-purpose fiberglass tanks provide customers with peace-of-mind through corrosion-resistant, maintenance-free storage solutions that simply outlast tanks made of any other material.
- Common capacities from 25 to 100 barrels
- Common diameters from 4 feet to 8 feet (1.2 to 2.4 meters)
- Full range of accessories, including:
- Level gauges
- Leak detection system
- Foam insulation
- Available in 25-, 50- and 100-barrel tanks (MAWP 14.9 PSI)
- Available as filament-wound tanks (50 PSI noncode design) in 50- and 100-barrel sizes