Our oil-water separators are ideal for pipeline facilities
ZCL | Xerxes underground oil-water separator tanks offer a virtually maintenance-free storage solution for pipelines. Made of 100% premium fiberglass and resin, they are corrosion-resistant and outlast steel tanks used for separating oil and water in pipeline facilities. Structurally strong yet lightweight, ZCL | Xerxes double-wall tanks are easy to ship and install.
Your Complete Solution
ZCL | Xerxes can provide a complete solution for your oil and gas project needs. From project planning and product selection to customer support, tank owners and system designers find ease in dealing with one company to obtain the products and accessories they need for a variety of sites and applications.
- UL-2215 and ULC-3656-14 listed
- Common capacities from 5,000 to 30,000 US gallons (18,900 to 113,500 liters)
- Common diameters from 6 feet to 10 feet (1.8 to 3.0 meters)
- Full range of accessories, including:
- Anchor packages
- Access risers
- Pump-out assemblies
- Flame arresters
- Junction and pollution control boxes