Our tanks are the preferred solution for loading terminals
Xerxes by Shawcor underground and aboveground tanks offer a virtually maintenance-free storage solution for loading terminals. Made of 100% premium fiberglass and resin, they are corrosion-resistant and outlast steel tanks used for transferring hydrocarbons from liquid pipelines to rail/loading cars. Structurally strong yet lightweight, our double-wall tanks are easy to ship and install.
Your Complete Solution
We can provide a complete solution for your oil and gas project needs. From project planning and product selection to customer support, tank owners and system designers find ease in dealing with one company to obtain the products and accessories they need for a variety of sites and applications.
- UL-1316 and ULC-S615 listed or API-12P certified
- Common capacities from 5,000 to 30,000 US gallons (18,900 to 113,500 liters)
- Common diameters from 6 feet to 18 feet (1.8 to 5.5 meters)
- Full range of accessories, including:
- Anchor packages
- Access risers
- Pump-out assemblies
- Flame arresters
- Junction and pollution control boxes