Our tanks are the preferred solution for storage terminals
Xerxes underground and aboveground tanks offer a virtually maintenance-free storage solution for storage terminals. Made of 100% premium fiberglass and resin, they are corrosion-resistant and outlast steel tanks used for storing hydrocarbons from liquid pipelines. Structurally strong yet lightweight, Xerxes double-wall tanks are easy to ship and install.
Your Complete Solution
We can provide a complete solution for your oil and gas project needs. From project planning and product selection to customer support, tank owners and system designers find ease in dealing with one company to obtain the products and accessories they need for a variety of sites and applications.
- UL-1316 and ULC-S615 listed or API-12P certified
- Common capacities from 10,000 to 50,000 US gallons (37,800 to 189,300 liters)
- Common diameters from 8 feet to 22 feet (2.4 to 6.7 meters)
- Full range of accessories, including:
- Anchor packages
- Access risers
- Pump-out assemblies
- Flame arresters
- Junction and pollution control boxes