Providing increased protection against extreme temperatures and harsh environments.
The DSG-Canusa product line from Shawcor is made up of special materials for demanding applications. These highly engineered heat shrink tubes, made of materials ranging from elastomers to fluoropolymers, offer increased protection against extreme temperatures and harsh operating environments, including strong fluid-resistant reliance.
This line includes diesel-resistant heat shrink tubing such as:
- DERAY®-V25, with a continuous operating temperature from -75° to 150°C
- PVDF-made semi-rigid DERAY®-KY175, withstanding 175°C
- The more flexible heat shrink tubing DERAY®-KYF190, reaching 190°C
- The highly temperature-resistant product DERAY®-VT 220, which is going up to 220°C tested at 3000 hours
- DERAY®-PTFE, the heat shrink tubing product of choice if the 220°C continuous operating temperature is not doing the job. PTFE is withstanding 260°C under extreme electrical and chemical environments.
This clear, thin-wall PVDF heat shrink tubing is ideal for electronic, automotive and military applications requiring protection and see-through inspection in aggressive environments.
This high-temperature PVDF thin-wall heat shrink tubing, with extreme chemical resistance, is ideal for protection of components in a wide range of severe temperature and harsh environments.
This product is a high-chemical and fluid-resistant polytetrafluorethylene. The extreme chemical inertness makes this product ideal for use in automotive applications.
The product is available as well in a thinner walled version as DERAY®-V 25 TW, on request. It is ideal for use where space and weight saving are important.
This very flexible thin-wall fluoroelastomer heat shrink tubing is suitable for use in electronic systems and components in automotive, military/aerospace and industrial applications requiring outstanding heat and fluid resistance.
DERAY®-VT 220 TW is a thin wall fluoroelastomer heat shrink tubing suitable for applications requiring outstanding heat and fluid resistance.