The DERAY®-HST 45110 is a shrink tunnel designed to process heat shrink tubes onto long or angular objects like cooling water hoses, air-conditioning pipes, brake pipes, bus bars, hood supports, cables and other applications.
By adding up to 2 conveyor belts, the DERAY®-HST 45110 can process 10 to 15 applications per cycle.
Features and Benefits
- Large, long or angular objects can be processed
- 10 to 15 applications processable per cycle
- Adjustable distribution of air circulation with 4 lids
- Adjustable parameters: Shrink temperature and speed
- Automatic control of shrink temperature
- CE and RoHS conformity
Hoses, air-conditioning pipes, cables, bus bars, hood supports and similar applications
The DERAY®-HST 45110 is to be adjusted according to the needed shrink temperature, process speed and air distribution. The application is positioned on the conveyor belt after being prepared with the heat shrinking tube.
If added, the application is transported into and out of the shrink tunnel by a conveyor belt. After the shrink process, the application is cooling down while being transported on the added conveyor belt or is being removed for cooling by hand.
Heat Shrink Products & Sizes
DSG-CANUSA Heat Shrink Products
- Maximum tubing diameter up to 70 mm
- Maximum tubing length up to 1000 mm
For other products and sizes contact DSG-Canusa Application Engineering
Scope of Delivery
- Shrink equipment
- Operating manual: English, German(others on demand)
- Object frames
- Infeed and / or outfeed conveyor belt without drive, each 1500 to 3000 mm
- Cooling section on outfeed conveyor belt
||3N 400 V 50 Hz
|Electrical power consumption
|Power of heating unit
||w 450 x h 300 x d 1100 mm
|Shrink temperature at the heater
||70 °C - 240 °C
||5 °C - 40 °C
|Dimensions and weight
||w 1095 x h 1820 x d 1685 mm approx. 400 kg
Market / Applications
This product does not currently have any associated applications. Please check back at a later date.
The product does not currently have any associated documents. Please check back at a later date.
Version: 01 2018/JAN/02