Committed to complete customer satisfaction and to being a reliable organization that provides quality products and services.
SHAWCOR IS COMMITTED TO COMPLETE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION BY ENGAGING ITS EMPLOYEES1 IN MEETING CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS AND STRIVING TO EXCEED CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS, COMPLIANCE TO STANDARDS, PROACTIVE RISK MANAGEMENT AND CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT.
- Listen to the voice of the internal and external customer and identify and document customer requirements through open and collaborative communication.
- Meet customer requirements, strive to exceed customer expectations and address opportunities to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Deliver excellent product and service quality while maintaining or improving performance, competitiveness and reputation in the industries we serve.
- Achieve superior quality of products and services by applying and maintaining an effective quality management system.
- Conform to industry and customer quality standards and drive continual improvement of the quality management system.
- Shawcor is committed to fostering a culture that engages and aligns all Employees in taking responsibility and applying a preventive and proactive approach to product and service quality.
- Engage and align all Employees1 in taking responsibility and applying a preventive and proactive approach to product and service quality.
- Maintain reliable execution and a quality mindset by integrating quality principles in all processes and by applying an effective quality management system.
- Provide training and communication to Employees, supply chain partners and customers to strengthen performance and the culture of quality.
Violations of this policy will result in progressive discipline, up to and including termination of employment, and other remedies deemed appropriate by Shawcor to protect its interests.
- Learn from quality incidents by fully and openly reporting, investigating, carrying out corrective actions and communicating.
- Drive employee engagement in continuous improvement by providing resources, training and application of the Shawcor Management System (SMS).
- Pursue transfer of knowledge and sharing of lessons learned and best practices to encourage a culture of learning from each other.
- Continually develop knowledge and capabilities in leadership, quality principles and reliability of processes.
1Employees–Refers to all Shawcor employees worldwide and all other persons acting on behalf of Shawcor