Enabling clients to streamline their projects and reduce overall costs while maximizing efficiecy with Weld Advisor productivity reports.
Shawcor Inspection Services' Weld Advisor™ replaced the historical daily paper ticketing with electronic digital ticketing and custom analysis reporting all in one. These productivity reports highlight weld pass/fail rates, operational processes, GPS coordinates, project cost tracking and more.
HISTORICAL DAILY PAPER TICKETS
- Only allows for yes or no reporting for a specific day
- Specific details are sometimes illegible
- Paper ticket copies could get lost or misplaced over time
- Any reporting would require manual data-keying, subject to entry errors
NEW ELECTRONIC DIGITAL TICKET
- Clean, legible report for better record-keeping
- Results in back-office efficiency
- Available in a printed or PDF format
- Digital copy/PDF kept on file in the cloud for 10 years
- Ability to invoice within 2-3 days of work performed, allowing for improved cost tracking
Weld Advisor™ allows you to dictate what is relevant information for your project. If it is captured on our ticket, we can report it back in a meaningful format to help operators drive business decisions.
- Mobile review of documents
- Ability to create reporting on any field on our existing testing
- Project weld pass/fail rates
- Welder specific pass/fail rates
- Productivity reports: number of welds per day/spread/project
- Most common failure reasons
Future data innovations at your fingertips.