Shawcor Inspection Systems (SIS) has nearly 30 years of experience in Digital Radiography for Non Destructive Testing (NDT).
Originally called OIS Engineering Ltd, having been formed from the Engineering Division of Oilfield Inspection Services plc, the company's innovative technology has attracted various ownership over the years. Key dates in our history are listed below:
- 2017 – Re-branded Shawcor Inspection Systems, a division of Shawcor UK Ltd.
- 2011 - Became SPS Inspection Systems, a department of Shaw Pipeline Services, a ShawCor UK Ltd. Company.
- 2007 - Purchased by ShawCor Ltd from X-Tek Systems Ltd and renamed Shaw Inspection Systems Ltd.
- 2002 - Name changed to X-Tek Industrial Ltd from OIS Engineering Ltd.
- 1998 - Purchased by X-Tek Systems Ltd from BARCO.
- 1995 - Elbicon purchased by BARCO N.V.
- 1992 - OIS Engineering Ltd purchased by Elbicon N.V.
- 1987 - OIS Engineering Ltd formed from the Engineering Division of Oilfield Inspection Services PLC