- Meet our experts at OTC 2017, May 1-4, 2017, booth #2453
- Learn about Shawcor’s cutting-edge technology and high performance solutions
What are the current challenges and emerging trends in the subsea sector?
With OTC 2017 in mind, we conducted a survey of Shawcor executives and technical experts about the challenges and emerging trends currently facing the subsea market. Download your copy of our Market Series to see what they had to say.
- What is the largest challenge currently facing the subsea tieback sector? The offshore and deep water market has been hurt by the down turn which started end 2014, resulting in reduced CAPEX. Now, with oil prices increasing…
- What are the emerging trends for offshore pipelines globally? For flow lines and umbilicals, you see a move to…
- What makes field joint coating particularly challenging in offshore projects? As oil and gas companies push the boundaries of existing technologies, pipelines must…
Complimentary OTC pass from Shawcor
Shawcor is providing you with a complimentary pass to visit the OTC exhibition and technical sessions. Join Shawcor at the offshore energy industry’s premier, global event.
Shawcor’s cutting-edge technology and high performance solutions
About OTC 2017
The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources and environmental matters. OTC attracts 70,000+ attendees from more than 100 countries and more than 2,000 exhibiting companies.
Visit OTC 2017
for more information.