- Enhancing Knowledge in Oil and Gas Development and Investment Opportunities
- 23rd – 24th October 2017
- Banquet Hall, Level 1, at the Prime Minister’s Office, Jalan Perdana Perdana Menteri, BB3913, Negara Brunei Darussalam
Since the 90’s, Brunei has made few discoveries in deepwater offshore areas. In recent years, whilst other less complex discoveries and development in the onshore and offshore areas have increased, Brunei has not stopped finding new discoveries indeepwater areas.
Session I - Project Developments
October 23, 2017 at 11:15 am. - “Combination of Novel Material Platforms Delivering Cost Effective Wet Insulation Solutions” by Hasnizam Azrul Zainal Abidin, Business Development Manager, and by Jane Lim, Shawcor.
Innovative Technologies Improve Operations Management
Over the years, innovative technologies have been tested to improve operational efficiency. The new-found hydrocarbon resources have a proven track record in successful discoveries with Brunei able to demonstrate its capability in complex deepwater operations.
Leveraging Norway’s technology expertise, this seminar is aimed to open the door to innovative technologies which can effectively tackle potential technical challenges, improve operational efficiency, enhance production and protect the environment.
Benefits of Attending the Seminar
- Exchange of information and best practices between Brunei Darussalam and Norway in the development of oil and gas sector.
- Create a business network in order to match Bruneian businesses with potential Norwegian partners to help growth of local oil and gas companies.
- Encourage investment from Norwegian entrepreneurs and technology provider into Brunei Darussalam.
Download the Agenda
Theme: “Enhancing Knowledge in Oil and Gas Development and Investment Opportunities”
About the Event
Norway's experiences with the development and operation of deep-water gas fields, often tied back to shore/shallow water platforms, is recognized as unique and is an area that matches Brunei's needs when considering developing gas fields.
The purpose of the seminar responds to deep-water Brunei's challenges by communicating how innovative solutions from Norway can contribute to improving the business case for developing these discoveries by:
- effectively tackling technical challenges
- improving operational efficiencies
- enhancing the production
-all in a safe and environmentally friendly manner. Learn more.