Attaining high-performance sealing protection with heat-shrinkable sleeves, casing products and accessories.
Advanced Joint Casing System for Pre-Insulated Pipelines
The SuperCase line of products provides the ultimate protection of joints on pre-insulated pipelines. The heavy-duty, cross-linked polyethylene design offers extreme resistance to soil stresses and moisture ingress, while versatility and ease of application associated with Canusa SuperCase products ensure consistent and repeatable performance on every joint.
The SuperCase system features include:
- Resistance to premature recovery in hot climates
- Extremely fast application time resulting in low installed cost per joint
- Proven long-term performance and reliability with over one million joints already protected
- Conformance to out-of-round and misaligned pipes resulting in forgiving installation
- Strong platform for effective and robust electro-welding process (Canusa IntelliFUSE™)
Electro-Fusion Equipment for Installation of Joint Casings on Pre-Insulated Pipes
IntelliFUSE automates welding of joint casing systems on pre-insulated pipes. Paired with Canusa CSC-XP joint casings, the system provides an unmatched value proposition for the field-installed, electro-fused joint protection system. The pragmatic features incorporated into the IntelliFUSE equipment design include:
- Simple and intuitive operation menus accessible through touch screen interface
- Built-in quality control / traceability system with GPS location tracking
- Direct welding temperature control for consistent and robust weld of every joint
- Compact and durable packaging built to withstand rigors of the pipeline construction site
Heat-Shrinkable Sleeves for Protection of Pre-Insulated Pipe Joints
SuperSeal and UltraSeal sleeves have been specifically designed for long-term sealing of joints on pre-insulated pipes. An advanced grade of polyethylene backing material combined with function-specific adhesive technology ensures superior barrier against water ingress and exceptional protection from the soil stresses associated with pre-insulated pipelines.
SuperSeal system features include:
- Compliance with the stringent requirements of EN 489 standard
- Proven and extensive track record of sealing district heating joints over the past 25 years
- Exceptional performance / value ratio
UltraSeal system features include:
- Surpasses the requirements of EN 489 standard
- Strongest bond to substrate and highest shear strength in class across the entire width of sleeve
- Lowest installation temperature of any comparable system ensures forgiving installation
Heat-Shrinkable End Caps for Protection of Pre-Insulated Pipe Ends
SuperStop and PLX are heat-shrinkable products intended for sealing and protection of exposed insulation at the ends of pre-insulated pipes. Cross-linked polyethylene composition in combination with high temperature mastic adhesive ensures superior and enduring conformance of the product to the shape of the foam cutback, thus resulting in a barrier impenetrable to moisture ingress. Our end caps offer excellent bonding compatibility to common pipe coatings and exceptional sealing properties across a wide range of operating temperatures.
SuperStop (CSS) features include:
- Moulded configuration supplied with pre-attached adhesive for quick and easy installation
- Available in sizes up to 710mm outer jacket pipe
- Robust design offers extreme mechanical and sealing protection of the insulation cut-back
PLX features include:
- Tubular configuration supplied with separate rolls of adhesive
- Available in a full range of sizes (including unique pipe diameters)
- One size can be used for several jacket pipe/service pipe combinations
Corrosion Protection and Sealing Sleeve System for Pre-Insulated Pipe Joints
INR-110 and K-60 are heat-shrinkable sleeves paired into a system which provides continuation of corrosion protection and foam sealing across pre-insulated pipeline joints. The INR-110 sleeve is applied directly onto the carrier pipe and has been designed to withstand conditions associated with the joint foaming operation, while maintaining its full set of anti-corrosion properties. Complementary, the K-60 sleeve provides superior mechanical and sealing properties required to protect the foam during construction and pipeline operating conditions.